How do I register my child?
Please bring the following items for registering your child:
- Children being registered for kindergaten, must turn five (5) years
of age by December 2 of the school year.
- Your student's immunization (shot) record.
- Proof of your address. Acceptable forms are: Escrow documentation
or purchase, copy if lease or rent receipt, PG&E bill, water bill
or property tax receipt indicating your name and address.
- To register for kindergarten, we need your child's birth certificate.
- To register for grades 1-6, we will need your child's last report
- A physical examination is required of all students beginning school
for the first time. The physical must have been performed after the
child is four and a half years
If you don't have the Acrobat reader... get
it free from Adobe