|Home | Library | Links | Lunch Menus | PTA | Staff Roster | Parents Corner | Title I | Travis District Home Page|
Summer School Information
First Day Info
Summer School 2008
Summer School 2008
Parent and Student Handbook
Welcome to Travis Unified Summer School 2008 Program.
This handbook contains information for students, parents, and guardians
about our program.
The purpose of the Summer School Program is to
continue to emphasize the development of basic skills in
We hope this summer will be an enjoyable learning
experience for every student, which will transfer over into the 2008-2009
June 16 - July 18 Summer School (June
30 – July 4 Vacation)
Students should line up by grade level on the
playground area at the poles across the back of A-wing and B-wing.
Signs will be posted on the poles which will indicate where each
grade level should line up for the first day.
Beginning with the second day students will line up by teacher
name/grade level. Parents:
Please park in designated parking spaces on
We are asking students to bring pencils, crayons, erasers, colored
pencils, scissors, glue sticks, rulers, etc. in a pencil box for Summer
School. Any school supplies
taken home on June 6th can be used for Summer School.
We are asking students to bring pencils, crayons, erasers, colored pencils, scissors, glue sticks, rulers, etc. in a pencil box for Summer School. Any school supplies taken home on June 6th can be used for Summer School.
Students are encouraged to bring their own plastic water bottles. No glass is allowed.
Stops: Route Color = Red
Cascade & Shasta 7:30 a.m.
Cascade & Whitney 7:30 a.m.
Stops: Route Color = Blue
Huber & Digerud 7:30 a.m.
Digerud & Gluson 7:30 a.m.
Stops: Route Color = Green
Godfrey & Wing 7:30 a.m.
Gerevas & McGinnis 7:30 a.m.
Stops: Route Color = Yellow
Tunner & Kuter 7:30 a.m.
Ryan & Kuter 7:30 a.m.
1. Students will obey the directions from the bus driver and monitors while waiting for, loading, and riding the bus.
2. Students should be ready to board the bus when it arrives. In the event a student misses the bus, the parent will be responsible for providing transportation for the student.
3. Under no circumstances are students to play in the street or bother the personal property of others while waiting for the bus.
Bus riders will be expected to go home on the bus unless a
parent comes to school and picks them up. A note from the parent MUST be
given to the
5. Students will forfeit their bus riding privilege if they are cited two or more times for failure to adhere to bus rules. Parents will be notified by the Director of Transportation if their child is going to lose the privilege of riding the bus. If bus riding privileges are suspended, parents will be responsible for providing transportation for their child.
6. Safety considerations prohibit skates, roller blades, skateboards, and other similar devices as a means of transportation to school.